Hays Billet Steel Flywheel, 1980-95 Small Block Ford 5.0L
Hays billet steel SFI approved flywheel, 1980-95 Small Block Ford 5.0L, 50 oz. External Balance, 32.5 LB, 164-tooth
Not Available Online
- SFI-approved – legal for use in racing classes that require SFI certification
- Choose precision CNC-machined 1045 billet steel for maximum strength and durability or 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction for weight reduction and excellent heat dissipation
- Aluminum flywheels feature forged heat treated steel ring gears and replaceable 1045 steel friction surface attached with high-grade fasteners
- CAD designed to provide optimum performance and reliability
- Available in Internal, External, or Zero (Neutral) balanced versions
- Applications offered for a wide variety of engines
|# of Teeth||164|
|Application||Small Block Ford|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.