Hurst Roll/Control, Line/Loc Kit - Dodge Challenger
2008-2010 Dodge Challenger models.
$264.95 Your Price
Starting at $24 a month with Learn More
- Extra Threaded Port for Separate Bleeder or Brake Line Pressure Gauge
- Stainless Steel Valve Assembly for Ultimate Corrosion Resistance
- 150 Micron Screen Filtered Ports help Prevent Contamination
- Can be Used to Hold Brakes for Up to 60 Seconds Maximum
- Attractive Finned Aluminum Housing Helps Dissipate Heat
- Field Serviceable for Cleaning or Rebuilding
- Fully Enclosed, Epoxy-Molded Coil
|Additional Contents||Solenoid, screws, wire, fuse, Arming switch, momentary switch, intermediate brake lines, bracket and fittings|
|Automotive Item Grade||High Performance|
|Inlet Port Gender||Female|
|Inlet Thread Size||1/8"|
|Installation Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Method||Screw down|
|Outlet Port Gender||Female|
|Outlet Thread Size||1/8"|
|Product Type||Brake Line Lock Kit|
|Switch Actuation Type||Push Button|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Chromium (hexavalent compounds)|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.