Hurst Indy Universal 3-speed Manual Shifter - Pick-Up (Tall)
Fits Chevrolet/GMC 1969-later 2-wheel drive pick-ups with Saginaw, Muncie and Tremec 3-speed manual transmissions. Also fits 1963-later Ford 2-wheel drive pick-ups with Ford or Tremec 3-speed manual transmissions.
$321.95 Holleydays Price
Starting at $29 a month with Learn More
- Includes Shifter, Installation kit and Necessary Hardware
- Universal Kit for 3-speed Manual Transmissions
- Great for Column to Floor Shift Conversions
- Shifter is Approximately 15.0-inches Tall
- Some Fabrication Maybe Required
- Does Not Include Shift Boot
|Automotive Item Grade||High Performance|
|Product Type||Manual Transmission Shifter|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name 1||Abiraterone acetate|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name 2||Acetochlor|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
In The Box
In The Box
- Shifter lever
- does not include boot and plate
- includes linkage
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.