Hays Twister Full Race Torque Converter, Ford C4
10" diameter torque converter with 11-7/16" bolt pattern, 3600-4200 RPM Stall
$611.95 Your Price
Starting at $54 a month with Learn More
- All Full Race series converters are built, tested, and proven to support up to 1,000 horsepower
- Features a custom anti-balloon plate designed to stop potential torque converter ballooning
- Designed to handle the extreme shock and abuse of trans-brakes, nitrous oxide, superchargers, and turbochargers
- State of the art Spray Welding process is used in select areas. Spray Welding provides clean, strong and consistent fusion while also increasing strength through hardening from higher process temperature
- Each converter is hand-built and inspected in every step of assembly to ensure top of the line quality
- All Hays torque converters are internally welded compared to brazing. Testing has shown welding provides longer converter life while also enhancing consistency
- Heavy duty Torrington bearings are used for greater strength and durability
- Stators are chosen with high flow vents and channels to promote cooling in heat producing higher horsepower applications
- Increased horsepower and acceleration due to a weight saving, one application design. Almost all Hays converters are built for one application to reduce weight compared to a multi-bolt pattern converter.
- Full Race series torque converters are offered in several different stall speeds for popular automatic transmissions
- Industry leading Tech Support Team is available to provide assistance with stall speed selection
|Crank Pilot Diameter||1.375"|
|Product Type||Torque Converters|
|Use with Power Adder||Yes|
|Use with Trans-Brake||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.