Hays Twister 3/4 Race Torque Converter, 1992-UP GM 4L60E/4L65E
9.6" diameter torque converter with lock-up 30 spline input, 300mm (LS engine only), 11-1/8" bolt pattern, 2400-2800 RPM stall
$429.26 Holleydays Price
Starting at $38 a month with Learn More
- 3/4 Race series converters are built, tested, and proven to support up to 650 HP.
- State of the art Spray Welding process is used in select areas. Spray Welding provides clean, strong and consistent fusion while also increasing strength through hardening from higher process temperature
- Each converter is hand-built and inspected in every step of assembly to ensure top of the line quality
- All HAYS converters are internally welded compared to brazing. Testing has shown welding provides longer converter life while also enhancing consistency
- Heavy duty Torrington bearings are used for greater strength and durability
- Stators are chosen with high flow vents and channels to promote cooling in heat producing higher horsepower applications
- Increased horsepower and acceleration due to a weight saving, one application design. Almost all HAYS converters are built for one application to reduce weight compared to a multi-bolt pattern converter.
- 3/4 Race series converters are offered in several different stall speeds for GM, Ford, and Chrysler transmissions
- Industry leading Tech Support Team is available to provide assistance with stall speed selection
|Bolt Circle||11 1/8"|
|Crank Pilot Diameter||1.703"|
|Product Type||Torque Converters|
|Use with Power Adder||No|
|Use with Trans-Brake||No|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.