B&M Trick Shift Automatic Transmission Fluid - 1 Quart Bottle
Conventional Trick Shift ATF for Non Electronically-Controlled Automatic Transmission
$6.31 Your Price
- Ideal for racing, performance street, RV, and heavy duty applications
- Provides extended transmission life and firmer shifts
- Can be mixed with stock type non-synthetic Dextron, Mercon, Type-F transmission fluids
- Not recommended for electronically controlled transmissions
- Signature B&M blue fluid color
- Sold as a single quart bottle
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Benzene|
|Trace metal impurities|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
|Electronic Controlled Transmissions||Not Recommended|
|Flash Point (F)||392|
|Oil Type||Automatic Transmission|
|Package Size (oz)||32|
|Product Type||Automatic Transmission Fluid|
|Recommended Application||Nonelectric controlled automatic transmissions and wherever M2C33F standards are|
|Transmission Fluid Type||Multi-vehicle|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.