Chevy High Speed DynaForce Starter
This starter was designed for race engines using magnetos that require higher cranking speed.
$344.66 Holleydays Price
Starting at $31 a month with Learn More
- Billet aluminum adjustable mounting block
- Plated disc and contacts reduce arcing and increase continuity
- Heavy Duty high temp solenoid for 12-16 volt systems
- 3.73:1 Gear Reduction
- Additional 25% cranking speed
- For use on blown alcohol engines, magneto ignitions, or any engine requiring higher cranking RPM
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.