Atomic Airforce LS1/2/6 Intake Manifold, Silver
Performance, polymer intake manifold for GM LS1, LS2 and LS6 engines.
$998.95 Your Price
Starting at $88 a month with Learn More
- CARB Approved, 50 State Legal EO# D-722-3
- Designed using Computational Fluid Dynamic Modeling to create optimal plenum volume and efficient air flow paths
- The two-piece manifold design provide convenient access to the runners for porting
- Direct flow path runner design promotes maximum airflow
- 103mm Throttle bore allows the use of large throttle bodies for greater air flow
- Polymer material resists heat soak and minimizes weight
- Allows for the use of stock, and aftermarket fuel rails
- Available with Red, Black, or Silver logos
|C.A.R.B. EO #||D-722-3|
|Engine||GM Small Block Gen III/IV (LS Based)|
|Fuel System Type||EFI|
|Injector Style Provision||LS3/L92 EV6 USCAR|
|Plenum Volume with Runners||11.59L (707.27 c.i.)|
|Plenum Volume without Runners||215.6mm (8.49in)|
|Product Type||Intake Manifold|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Warranty|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
C.A.R.B. EO #D-722-3
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.