Vintage Series Finned LS Valve Covers, Standard Height - Polished
Vintage Series Standard Height LS Valve Covers, Cast Aluminum - Polished Finish
$279.95 Your Price
Starting at $25 a month with Learn More
- Retro finned design gives your modern LS engine a touch of true vintage flair
- Eliminates unsightly OE coil brackets and messy coil-on-cover styling
- Engineered to fit all GM LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6 and LS7 engines
- Standard height allows for easy installation and a custom look while retaining all OE valve train clearances (clears up to 0.750” lift cam with stock style rocker arms)
- Manufactured from high quality die cast aluminum
- Features a proven OE style baffle and ventilation system to keep your engine breathing easy
- Includes a billet aluminum oil fill cap
- Available in four unique finishes: Natural Cast, Polished, Satin Black (lightly textured) with Machined Fins, and Factory Orange with Machined Fins
|Application||GM LS Engines|
|Coil Mounting Studs||No|
|Product Type||Valve Cover|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
- Fits 1999-2017 GM Gen III/IV LS Based Small Block except LT1$19.52Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.