Holley Gen III Hemi Alternator Relocation Bracket - Fits Holley Alternator
Moves Alternator Inward for extra clearance on right side of engine. Use with Small & Short Holley Alternator 197-302 or 197-303.
$152.95 Your Price
- Mounts the Alternator low & Inward for Added Clearance in Gen III Hemi Swaps
- Works with Small & Short Holley Alternator (197-303 or 197-302) - Alternator Sold Separately
- Black Powder Coated Finish – for Corrosion Resistance
- Easy to Wire w/ only 2-Wires & Ground Connection
- Steel Construction for Strength & Resistance to Flex
- Provides Passenger Side Frame Clearance on 1972-1993 Dodge D100/D150 Gen III Hemi Swap
- Fits VVT (Variable Valve Timing) Gen III Hemi Engines w/ the “Car Style” Factory Accessory Drive System (2009 & Up 5.7L & 2011 & Up 6.4L)
- Includes All Hardware For Installation
|Application||Chrysler Gen III Hemi|
|Product Type||Accessory Bracket|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.