Hooker BlackHeart Long Tube Headers
1996-2004 Mustang Coyote Swap 304SS 1-3/4 X 3" Long Tube Headers
$979.95 Your Price
Starting at $87 a month with Learn More
- Comprehensively designed as part of the Hooker Blackheart 1996-2004 Mustang Coyote engine swap system
- Well-suited for use in NMRA Coyote stock class racing
- Compatible with stock OE, Maximum Motorsports, AJE or Team Z Motorsports K-members
- Bolt-in compatible with T45, TKO 500/600, T56 Magnum, MT82, Powerglide, 4R70W, and 6R80 transmissions, when installed with Hooker Blackheart engine mounting brackets and transmission crossmembers designed for this application
- Bolt-in compatible with stock 2011-17 Mustang Coyote and Moroso 20571 Coyote oil pans (Stock OE pan fits with aftermarket K-Members only)
- Designed for use with stock Mustang or Ford Performance Coyote starters
- Compatible with the stock steering shaft and clutch cable
- Constructed from lightweight, 18-gauge, mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel construction maximizing strength and durability
- Long transition header collectors feature merge spears for maximum flow and increased exhaust velocity
- 3/8” thick, CNC waterjet header flanges are used for strength and maximum sealing surface
- O2 sensor bungs are included in each header collector
- 100% quality hand-welded construction for strength, longevity and good looks
- Tube geometry designed for maximum clearance and hassle-free installation
- All hardware included
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-3/4 inch|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.