Hooker BlackHeart Engine Mount Brackets
Gen III Hemi Engine Mounting Brackets for 1966-1972 Mopar B-Body with V8 K-member
$107.96 Holleydays Price
- Engineered Engine Mount System Works Together with Hooker Blackheart Transmission Crossmember, Long Tube Headers, and Exhaust Systems for an Easy Trouble Free Gen III Hemi Engine Swap in the 1966-72 Mopar B-Body Platform
- Use w/ Gen III Hemi Engines 2003 & Up 5.7L/6.1L/6.2L/6.4L Engines and V8 K-member
- Heavy Duty 3/16” Steel Construction for Strength & Durability
- Short Runner Valve (SRV) Intake Solenoid Clears Firewall – Eliminates Firewall Modifications or Need to Eliminate SRV & Sacrifice Top End Performance
- Features all 4 OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Engine Mount Bolt Holes – for OEM Style Mounting & Strength
- Drivers Side Engine Mounts Feature a 5th Bolt Hole That Can be Used on Later Engine Blocks to Simplify Installation
- Engine Setback and Crankshaft Centerlines Provide the Most Transmission Alternatives with the Least Amount of Sheet Metal Work to the Transmission Tunnel and Optimize Driveline Angles
- Welded Steel Construction w/ Black coating for Great Looks and Durability
- Uses OEM Rubber or any OEM Style Polyurethane Isolator (w/ Typical Block Clearance Performed)
- Includes (2) Engine Mounting Brackets, Attaching Hardware & Instructions
|Application||1966-1972 Mopar B-Body|
|Motor Type||Chrysler Gen III Hemi|
|Product Type||Engine Mounts|
|Type of Component||Engine Mount Bracket|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.