White Box Engine Mount Brackets
Gen III Hemi Engine Mounting Brackets for 1966-1972 Mopar B-Body with V8 K-member
$89.95 Your Price
- Engineered Engine Mount System Works Together with White Box Crossmember, Hooker Blackheart Long Tube Headers, and Exhaust Systems for an Easy Trouble Free Gen III Hemi Engine Swap in the 1966-72 Mopar B-Body Platform
- Use w/ Gen III Hemi Engines 2003 & Up 5.7L/6.1L/6.2L/6.4L Engines and V8 K-member
- Heavy Duty 3/16” Steel Construction for Strength & Durability
- Short Runner Valve (SRV) Intake Solenoid Clears Firewall – Eliminates Firewall Modifications or Need to Eliminate SRV & Sacrifice Top End Performance
- Features all 4 OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Engine Mount Bolt Holes – for OEM Style Mounting & Strength
- Drivers Side Engine Mounts Feature a 5th Bolt Hole That Can be Used on Later Engine Blocks to Simplify Installation
- Engine Setback and Crankshaft Centerlines Provide the Most Transmission Alternatives with the Least Amount of Sheet Metal Work to the Transmission Tunnel and Optimize Driveline Angles
- Raw Welded Steel Construction Allows Easy Modifications & Great Value
- Uses OEM Rubber or any OEM Style Polyurethane Isolator (w/ Typical Block Clearance Performed)
- Includes (2) Engine Mounting Brackets, Attaching Hardware & Instructions
|Application||1966-1972 Mopar B-Body|
|Motor Type||Chrysler Gen III Hemi|
|Product Type||Engine Mounts|
|Type of Component||Engine Mount Bracket|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.