White Box Transmission Crossmember Hoop
Gen III Hemi Swap Transmission Crossmember Hoop for 1966-1970 B-Body Mopar - Use with NAG1 or 8HP70 Transmission & Crossmember WB130021
$129.95 Your Price
- Engineered Transmission Mount System Works together with White Box Engine Mounting Brackets, Transmission Crossmember, Hooker Blackheart Long Tube Headers, and Exhaust Systems for an Easy Trouble Free Gen III Hemi Engine Swap in the 1966-1970 Mopar B-Body
- Provides the Necessary Clearance Through the Upper Transmission Crossmember for the Drive Shaft Coupler and Speed Sensor Ring when Installing the NAG1 or 8HP70 Transmission
- 1/2” Steel Upper Hoop Provides the Necessary Structural Integrity When Used in Combination with the WB130021 transmission Crossmember (no Welding Required)
- No Cutting of the Transmission Tunnel Required
- Accommodates Popular NAG1 or 8HP70 Transmission (Requires Transmission Specific Adaptor plate)
- Uses the OEM Mounting Holes – For Easy Installation
- Raw Unpainted Finish allows Easy Modifications & Great Value
- Heavy Duty 3/16” and 1/2” Steel Construction for Strength and Durability
- Includes Mounting Bolts & Instructions
|Application||1966-1970 Mopar B-Body|
|Motor Type||Chrysler Gen III Hemi|
|Product Type||Transmission Crossmember|
|Type of Component||Transmission Crossmember|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.