Hooker BlackHeart Gen III Hemi Swap Long-Tube Headers - Stainless
Gen III Hemi Swap Long-Tube Headers for 1966-1972 Mopar B-Body
$674.96 Holleydays Price
Starting at $60 a month with Learn More
- These Headers are part of an Engineered Swap System that Includes the Engine Mounts, Transmission Crossmember, and Exhaust Systems for an Easy Trouble Free Gen III Hemi Engine Swap in the 1966-1972 Mopar B-Body
- Fits All Gen III Hemi Engines - 5.7L, 6.1L, 6.2L, and 6.4L
- Works with Right and Left Side Starters (Requires small truck starter for A727/46RE/545RFE Transmissions)
- Works with OEM Power Steering Box – No Modifications Required
- Low mount A/C compressor installation will require 2009-UP VVT (variable valve timing) front cover
- Works with Torsion Bar Suspensions
- Large 1-7/8” 18 gauge Primaries Tubes, 304 stainless steel construction, and 100% hand welded
- O2 Bungs in Both Collectors – to Support EFI Systems
- High Tuck Design to Maximize Ground Clearance
- Includes Attaching Hardware & Instructions
|Collector Diameter||3.00 inch|
|Engine||GEN 3 HEMI|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-7/8 inch|
|Tube Material||304 Stainless Steel|
This product is engineered to facilitate the installation of a later model, emissions friendly engine into a vintage / classic vehicle. Federal guidelines indicate that an engine swap is allowable if one or more of the following conditions apply:
- If there is a reasonable basis for knowing that emissions are not adversely affected as described in EPA Memo 1A
- The resulting vehicle is identical (with regard to all emissions related parts, engine design parameters and engine calibrations) to a certified configuration of the same or newer model year as the vehicle chassis
- The vehicle is a uncontrolled vehicle - Vehicles that were manufactured before emission control regulations took effect are called uncontrolled vehicles. Aftermarket parts regulations and anti-tampering laws do not apply to these vehicles
- An EO legal engine swap kit is utilized (such as a GM EROD)
- The vehicle is being used for Competition Use Only - Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
Consumers are responsible for complying with laws prohibiting tampering, and for ensuring that modified vehicles are operated in a manner that complies with applicable laws.
Motor vehicle emissions standards are intended to help achieve and maintain air quality goals that benefit human health and the environment. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the California Air Resources Board, Environment Canada, and other regulatory agencies prohibit the operation of vehicles on public roads that violate applicable emissions standards. The alteration of certified production vehicles to modify, remove, or render inoperable emissions control hardware or software, known as "tampering" is prohibited by the U.S. Clean Air Act and other laws. Tampering with motor vehicles emissions control systems is punishable by substantial monetary penalties.
Holley is committed to performance parts that allow enthusiasts to modify their vehicles and meet emission requirements. The information provided here is intended to provide general guidance of interest to most consumers. This guidance may not apply to all vehicles or all situations. It is up to each consumer to evaluate his or her own situation and take the steps necessary to comply with applicable laws. The websites listed below have more information about regulations and policies pertaining to motor vehicle emissions. You should also check the regulations applicable to your local area.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.