Holley Gen III Hemi Alternator Relocation Bracket - Fits Mopar OEM Alternator
Moves Alternator outward & Upward for extra clearance on right side of engine. Use with Factory Mopar Alternator
$249.95 Your Price
- Mounts the Alternator Up & Outward for Added Clearance in Gen III Hemi Swaps
- Allows the Re-use of a Factory MOPAR Alternator
- Black Powder Coated Finish – for Corrosion Resistance
- Steel Construction for Strength and Resistance to Flex
- Fits both VVT (Variable Valve Timing) & Non-VVT Gen III Hemi Engines w/ the “Car Style” Factory Accessory Drive System (2005-up 5.7L, 2005-2010 6.1L, 2011-up 6.4L)
- Provides Right Side Frame Clearance on 1972-1993 Dodge D100/D150 Gen III Hemi Swaps
- Includes All Hardware for Installation
|Application||Chrysler Gen III Hemi|
|Engine||Chrysler Hemi Gen III|
|Product Type||Accessory Bracket|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.