White Box Transmission Crossmember
Gen III Hemi Swap Transmission Crossmember for 1987-1996 Dodge Dakota 2WD
$149.95 Your Price
- Use w/ Gen III Hemi Engines 2003 & Up 5.7L, 6.1L, 6.2L, or 6.4L & Appropriate Adapter Bracket for 8HP70, NAG1, TR6060, 545RFE/46, or A727 Transmission (Available Separately)
- Engine Location Eliminates the Need for Modifications to the Firewall – Provides Enough Firewall Clearance for Short Runner Valve (SRV)
- Eliminate the Installation Guesswork & Compatibility uncertainty that Comes w/ Using Universal Swap Components
- Fully Engineered Swap System that Provides Optimized Component Clearances & Drivetrain / U-Joint Operation Angles When Used w/ WB130028 Engine Mounts and BH2370 Headers Developed Specifically for this Vehicle
- Welded Steel Construction – Light Weight Rigid Design with a Clean Appearance
- Provides Clearance for Up to 3” Exhaust System
- Includes Crossmember, Frame Mounting Brackets & Fasteners
- Fits Regular Cab & Extended Cab 2-Wheel Drive Trucks
|Application||1987-1996 Dodge Dakota|
|Motor Type||Chrysler Gen III Hemi|
|Type of Component||Transmission Crossmember|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.