Hooker Blackheart Engine Mount Brackets
Gen III Hemi Engine Mounting Brackets for 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler w/ 6-Cylinder Frame
$179.95 Your Price
- Add V8 Power & Torque to your TJ with a Gen III Hemi Engine swap in the 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler & 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Fits Vehicles that Came from the Factory with a 4.0L 6-Cylinder Frame
- Optimized for use with the 2003-2008 5.7L Gen lll Hemi truck engine for OE-like fitment
- Works with Stock or Lifted - Body & Suspension
- Uses Stock Gen III Hemi Truck Rear-Sump Oil Pan
- Uses Factory TJ Skid Plate / Transmission Crossmember
- Compatible with Many 3 and 4-Link and Radius Arm Front Suspension Systems
- Maintains the Stock Passenger Side Engine Offset for Optimum Vehicle Component Compatibility
- Engineered System that Works with Hooker Blackheart Headers BH2352, Y-Pipe BH2354, and Exhaust System BH13212 – for Easy Bolt-in Exhaust
- Plate Steel Construction Provides Durable, Long-Term Engine Mounting Solution
- Hybrid Bolt-In / Weld-In Installation Greatly Simplifies the Installation Procedure – Includes Hardware Hybrid Bolt-In / Weld-In Installation Greatly Simplifies the Installation Procedure – Includes Hardware
- Engine Mounting Position Allows Use of Electric or Mechanical Engine Cooling Fan
- Raw Unpainted Finish – for Easy Welding
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Application||1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler|
|Motor Type||Chrysler Gen III Hemi|
|Product Type||Engine Mounts|
|Type of Component||Engine Mount Bracket|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.