Hooker BlackHeart Steering Support Bracket
Relocates Steering Shaft Support for Header Clearance - Use w/ Gen III Hemi Swap on 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler
$36.95 Your Price
- Relocates Steering Shaft Position to Provide Clearance for Hooker BlackHeart Gen III Hemi Swap Headers
- Bolt-In Installation to Existing Steering Shaft Support Bracket – Fits 4.0L Jeep Wrangler Frame Only
- 3/16” Thick Steel Plate Construction – for a Solid & Durable Steering Shaft Support
- Black Powder Coated Finish – For Corrosion Resistance & Great Looks
- Includes Mounting Bolts
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Engine||GEN 3 HEMI|
|Product Type||Steering Support Bracket|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.