Hooker Blackheart Engine Swap Brackets
Fits 1963-1967 GM C10 LS/LT Engine Swap Frame Brackets - Fits 2-Wheel Drive Trucks with Wide Frame Rails
$169.95 Your Price
- Engine Swap Mounting Brackets for GM LS or Gen-V LT in 1963-1967 GM C10 2-Wheel Drive Trucks
- Welded Steel Construction w/ Black Finish – Light Weight, Rigid & Clean Appearance
- Black Coating for Durability & Corrosion Resistance
- Includes Mounts, Instructions & Mounting Bolts
- Use with 4th Gen GM F-Body Style Clamshell Engine Mounts
- LS Engines Use 71221018HKR Clamshells, 71221016HKR (Black) or • LS Engines Use 71221018HKR Clamshells, 71221016HKR (Black) or 71221017HKR (Red) Polyurethane Inserts & 71223015HKR through bolts (Red) Polyurethane Inserts & 71223015HKR through bolts
- Gen-V LT Engines use 71221019HKR Clamshells (along w/ the same polyurethane inserts & through bolts – shown above)
- Compatible Oil Pans: LS Swap Pans 302-2, or 302-3 & Gen-V LT Swap Pan 302-20
- Fits Trucks w/ Wide Frame Rails (see photo to identify which style frame rail you have)
- Use These Mounts with Crossmember 71222024HKR (T56 or T56 Magnum), 71222024HKR-1 (4L80E, TH400), or 71222024HKR-2 (• Use These Mounts with Crossmember 71222024HKR (T56 or T56 Magnum), 71222024HKR-1 (4L80E, TH400), or 71222024HKR-2 (4L60E, 6L80, 700R4, TH3
|Motor Type||GM LS/LT|
|Product Type||Engine Mounts|
|Type of Component||Engine Mount Brackets|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.