Hooker BlackHeart Header Back Exhaust System
1963-1972 Chevy/GMC C10/C15 Dual Through-Crossmember 2.5" Dual Rear-Exit Exhaust System, 409SS tubing with 304SS Mufflers
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 409 Stainless Steel
- Dual Out Rear
- Dual Out Side
$699.95 Your Price
Starting at $62 a month with Learn More
- 2.5” System (H-Pipe Crossover) With Dual Rear Exits
- Through-Crossmember Design Provides Maximum Ground Clearance For Lowered Trucks
- Compatible With Rear Mounted Fuel Tanks, Wide Rear Wheels/Tires And Specific Aftermarket Rear Panhard/Track Bars
- Fits With Coil Spring Rear Suspensions Only (Stock Or Aftermarket Stock-Type Systems)
- Straight-Through 304SS Mufflers Provide Elevated Corrosion Resistance And Maximum Power
- Integral Part Of Hooker Blackheart 1963-1972 Chevy/GMC C10/C15 Truck LS/LT Engine Swap Systems
- Constructed From Lightweight, 18 -Gauge, Mandrel Bent, 409 Stainless Steel Maximizing Strength And Durability
- Tube Geometry Designed For Maximum Clearance And Hassle-Free Installation
- All Hardware Included
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Exhaust Series||Hooker BlackHeart|
|Exit Position||Dual Out Rear|
|Inlet Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Material||409 Stainless Steel|
|Outlet Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Product Type||Exhaust System|
|Truck Bed Length||Short Bed|
|Tubing Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Type of Exhaust||Header-Back|
This product is engineered to facilitate the installation of a later model, emissions friendly engine into a vintage / classic vehicle. Federal guidelines indicate that an engine swap is allowable if one or more of the following conditions apply:
- If there is a reasonable basis for knowing that emissions are not adversely affected as described in EPA Memo 1A
- The resulting vehicle is identical (with regard to all emissions related parts, engine design parameters and engine calibrations) to a certified configuration of the same or newer model year as the vehicle chassis
- The vehicle is a uncontrolled vehicle - Vehicles that were manufactured before emission control regulations took effect are called uncontrolled vehicles. Aftermarket parts regulations and anti-tampering laws do not apply to these vehicles
- An EO legal engine swap kit is utilized (such as a GM EROD)
- The vehicle is being used for Competition Use Only - Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
Consumers are responsible for complying with laws prohibiting tampering, and for ensuring that modified vehicles are operated in a manner that complies with applicable laws.
Motor vehicle emissions standards are intended to help achieve and maintain air quality goals that benefit human health and the environment. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the California Air Resources Board, Environment Canada, and other regulatory agencies prohibit the operation of vehicles on public roads that violate applicable emissions standards. The alteration of certified production vehicles to modify, remove, or render inoperable emissions control hardware or software, known as "tampering" is prohibited by the U.S. Clean Air Act and other laws. Tampering with motor vehicles emissions control systems is punishable by substantial monetary penalties.
Holley is committed to performance parts that allow enthusiasts to modify their vehicles and meet emission requirements. The information provided here is intended to provide general guidance of interest to most consumers. This guidance may not apply to all vehicles or all situations. It is up to each consumer to evaluate his or her own situation and take the steps necessary to comply with applicable laws. The websites listed below have more information about regulations and policies pertaining to motor vehicle emissions. You should also check the regulations applicable to your local area.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.