Hooker BlackHeart LS Swap Kit
1968-1972 GM A-Body LS Swap Kit - Forward Engine Position for Convertibles/El Camino/Sprint
$642.88 Your Price
Starting at $57 a month with Learn More
- Locates engine 1.25" forward from stock SBC engine/transmission mating plane; front surface of the block and cylinder head position remains the same as the stock SB Chevy location - See instructions for additional information
- Plate steel construction-provides a durable cost-effective LS engine mounting solution
- Provides for direct installation of 4th-gen F-body T56, aftermarket T56 Magnum or 4L80/4L85 transmissions
- Provides for installation of 4L60/4L70, TH400 or 2004R transmissions through the use of available adapter kits
- Shares the same exhaust arch location as the stock 1968-72 Chevelle crossmember for easy retrofitting
- Clear Zinc Coated & Black semi-gloss powder coating provides a durable and attractive finish
|Application||1968-1972 GM A-Body|
|Engine||GM Small Block Gen III/IV/V (LS/LT Based)|
|Motor Type||GM LS|
|Product Type||Engine & Transmission Mount Kit|
|T56 Magnum GM|
|Type of Component||Engine & Transmission Mount Kit|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.