Hooker Blackheart Transmission Crossmember
1973-1987 GM C-10/15 2WD, 1979-1987 C20 2WD & 1973-1982 Blazer/Jimmy 2WD LS/LT swap 4L60/6L80 Transmission Crossmember
$179.96 Holleydays Price
- Revised Design with Lower Pricing
- Fits 1973-1987 C10/15 2WD, 1979-1987 C20 2WD & 1973-1982 Blazer/Jimmy 2WD
- LS/Gen-V LT Swap Transmission Crossmembers
- Designed for Use with All 1973-1987 C10 LS/Gen-V LT Swap Components
- Use with BHS540 Engine Mounting Brackets (Also Works with 12621HKR)
- Designed Using CAD Modeling/FEA Analysis for Optimal Strength, Weight, Safety & Appearance
- Welded Steel Construction w/ Black Powder Coated Finish
- Provides an Optimum Engine/Transmission Inclination Angle That is Critical to Obtain Suitable U-Joint Working Angles, when installed with BHS540 Engine Mounting Brackets
- Designed in Conjunction with Other Hooker Blackheart C10 Engine Swap Parts to Provide Bolt-in Installation of Hooker LS and LT Swap Manifolds and Exhaust Systems for this Application
- Provides the Highest Clearance Available for up to 3.00” Exhaust System
|Application||1973-1987 Chevrolet / GMC C10 Series Truck|
|Choose Your Part||Crossmember|
|Engine||GM Small Block Gen III/IV (LS Based)|
|GM Small Block Gen V (LT1/LT4 Based)|
|Motor Type||GM LS|
|Product Type||Engine Mounts|
|Type of Component||Crossmember|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.