ENGINEERED TO BE THE EASIEST AND MOST COMPLETE LS SWAP KITS!
Our 1978-1988 GM G-body LS Swap Kits are engineering to provide a complete and comprehensive solution for swapping an LS engine into your ride. Unlike many of the other swap parts and kits on the market where the engine is placed as high as possible, the engine positioning achieved with our Kits provides your vehicle with a lower center of mass and optimized engine inclination/ U-joint working angles. As an additional benefit, transmission-to-tunnel clearances (especially those regarding GM 4L80/4L85 transmissions) are greatly improved.
All of our LS Engine Swap Kits are fully configurable in the cart. Simply add the kit of choice to the cart and there you can remove parts you may not want or need. You may also add additional parts to the cart such as valve covers, EFI kits, or anything else you may need for your project.
Steps to choosing your LS Engine Swap Kit
Step 1: Choose your transmission type
Step 2: Choose your desired swap kit level
Step 3: Select a swap kit with the desired features
Step 4: Simply add the kit of choice to the cart
- There you can remove parts you may not want or need
- You may also add additional parts to the cart
- 1978-1988 GM G-body LS Swap Kits are comprehensive, including engine mounts, transmission crossmembers, oil pans, headers, exhaust systems, fuel systems, accessory drives, and cooling systems
- All parts work in conjunction with one another to provide maximum ground clearance, optimized driveline angles, and a simple trouble free installation.
- Proprietary engine mount brackets simplify installation by utilizing common GM clamshell-style mounts providing a lower center of gravity without modifying your frame.
- Transmission and crossmember adapters are available to accommodate TH400, 2004R, 4L60/80, and T56 transmissions!
- Hooker Blackheart headers are specifically designed to work with the Hooker LS mounting brackets and allow use of stock spark plug wires.
- Hooker Blackheart LS swap exhaust systems are available in both 2.5” and 3” stainless steel. They are optimized for performance, noise attenuation, ground clearance, and corrosion resistance.
- Holley low mount accessory drive brackets provide a complete solution for accessories while maintaining a clean appearance.
- Offered in various kit configuration to meet your swap needs.
- Takes the guesswork out of swapping an LS into your ride!
Back To Top