Hooker Blackheart Engine Mounting Brackets
1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ with GM LS or Gen-V LT Engine Swap
$179.95 Your Price
- Add V8 Power & Torque to your 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler TJ with a GM LS or Gen-V LT Engine Swap
- Fits Jeeps that Came from the Factory with a 4 or 6-Cylinder Engine
- Works with or Without a Body or Suspension Lift
- Compatible with Holley 302-3 or Factory LS or Gen-V LT Truck Oil Pans
- Maintains the Stock Passenger Side Engine Offset for Optimum Vehicle Component Compatibility
- Works with Hooker BlackHeart Jeep Wrangler Swap Headers, Y-Pipe, and Exhaust System
- Plate Steel Construction Provides Durable, Long-Term Mounting System
- Raw Un-Painted Steel for Easy Welding & Strong Mounting Foundation
- Engine Position Allows for Use of Electric or Mechanical Engine Cooling Fan
- Modular Clamshell Style Engine Isolators – Allows Future Engine Changes from GM LS to Gen-V LT (or LT to LS) – By Changing Only the Clamshells & Headers
- Works with Factory Skid Plate / Crossmember – Cost Savings Since The Factory Part is Reused
|Application||1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler|
|Product Type||Engine Mounts|
|Type of Component||Engine Mount Brackets|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.