Step 1: Engine & Transmission Mounts
- Engine Mounts Allow Easy Bolt-In Installation of GM LS Engine in 1989-1998 Nissan 240SX
- Crossmember Fits T56 Manual Transmission
- Compatible with Hooker Swap Headers & Exhaust Systems
- Mount Kit Includes Engine Mounting Brackets & Crossmember
Step 2: Exhaust System
- Long Tube Headers Available in Mild Steel or Stainless Steel - In a Variety of Finishes
- 304 Stainless Steel Exhaust System - Direct Fit to Long Tube Headers
Step 3: Accessory Drives
- Choose from High Mount, Low Mount, or Mid Mount Accessory Drive Kits
- Choose from Natural Aluminum, Black, or Polished Finish
- Bracket Kits - Allow Reuse of Factory Components (High Mount & Low Mount)
Step 4: Terminator X and X Max
- Standalone Plug and Play Engine Control for GM LS Engines
- Terminator X Features Real-Time Fuel Learn, High Impedance Injector Drivers, Integrated 1bar MAP Sensor & 4 Programmable Inputs and Outputs
- Terminator X Max - also Controls GM Automatic Transmission (4L60/4L65/4L70/4L75/4L80/4L85)
- Inputs & Outputs Are Ideal for Electric Fans, Boost Control Solenoids, Progressive Nitrous Control & More
- Holley and its team of engineers have developed a high quality, cost-effective line up of LS swap products for the popular S13 and S14 Nissan 240SX chassis.
- Our S13 and S14 Nissan 240SX LS Swap Systems are completely comprehensive, including engine mounts, transmission crossmembers, headers, and exhaust systems.
- All parts work in conjunction with one another to provide maximum ground clearance, optimized driveline angles, and a simple trouble free installation.
- Hooker Blackheart LS swap exhaust systems are available in both 2.5” and 3” stainless steel. They are optimized for performance, noise attenuation, ground clearance, and corrosion resistance.
- Holley offers a left line of accessory drive brackets compatible with these LS Swap systems.
Hooker Headers S14 Stainless Steel Swap KitA full under-car exhaust system for S14 1995-98 model Nissan 240SX - a favorite platform among drifters, road racers and enthusiasts. The key to the system is its carefully designed tube routing geometry that hugs the floor to provide optimized ground clearance. Made from high quality stainless steel, it is designed for both street and race vehicles.
Items 1 - 9 of 9
Items 1 - 9 of 9
Back To Top