Hooker Blackheart Trailing Arm Crossmember
Replaces Factory Crossmember on 1963-1972 Chevrolet C10 Trucks with Trailing Arm & Coil Spring Rear Suspension
$199.95 Your Price
- Rear Suspension Crossmember for 1963-1972 Chevrolet C10 2WD Trucks with Trailing Arms (Truck Arms) & Coil Spring Rear Suspension
- Maintains Stock Pinion Angle on Lowered Trucks
- Works with 1-Piece Driveshaft
- Dual Exhaust Cutouts Through Crossmember – Ideal for Lowered Trucks Where the Exhaust Won’t Fit Under the Frame – Fits Up to 3.00” Dual Exhaust
- 1/4” Thick Steel Construction w/ Black Powder Coated Finish – Attractive & Rigid Design
- Works w/ Hooker Blackheart 1963-1972 C10 Swap Components
- Replaces Factory Crossmember & Works w/ Factory Trailing Arms – Includes Trailing Arm Mounts
- No Cutting or Welding Required – Bolt-in Installation
- Fits in Stock Location
- Includes Mounting Bolts
|Product Type||Suspension Crossmember|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.