Hooker Blackheart Engine Mount Brackets
1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird and 1968-1972 Nova/Ventura GM LT-swap Engine Mounting Brackets
$121.46 Holleydays Price
- Specifically designed for bolt-in compatibility with related Hooker Blackheart transmission swap components and exhaust systems
- Installed using the improved design 1972-up GM clamshell engine mounts. Subframe adapter plates are included
- Designed specifically for use on the stock OE subframe
- Fully compatible with Holley 302-20 LT swap oil pan and accessory drive brackets.
- Provides an engineered engine/transmission inclination angle that is critical to obtaining usable U-joint working angles (especially in lowered vehicles)
- Mounting hardware included
|Motor Type||GM LT|
|Product Type||Engine Mounts|
|Type of Component||Engine Mount Bracket|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.