Holley In-Tank RetroFit Fuel Module
255 LPH Drop-In Retrofit EFI Fuel System w/Hydramat Supports up to 550 EFI or 700 Carb HP (HP Rating @ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 10.4 AMP Draw)
$420.26 Holleydays Price
Starting at $37 a month with Learn More
- The easiest way to convert your vehicle to an in-tank, EFI fuel system
- Installs in any fuel tank from 7” to 12” deep to fit a wide variety of applications
- The low profile design is only 1.275" thick above the tank mounting surface for added clearance when needed
- The innovative clamping system allows you to locate the module anywhere in the tank beside your existing sending unit
- The clamping system allows you to rotate the unit 360 degrees for easier clocking of the plumbing and wiring locations under your ride
- Includes innovative Holley Hydramat to ensure consistent fuel supply. The 3” x 15” HydraMat mounting flange has 6 clocking pin locations to allow for 360 degree adjustment to clear sending unit levels or any tank floor restrictions that you might encoun
- Black anodized aluminum construction for corrosion resistance and long lasting good looks
- ¼” NPT ports for a wide variety of plumbing options
- Ideal for Terminator EFI, Sniper EFI, MSD Atomic EFI or any TBI of EFI conversion
- Optional roll over valve available
- Two different fuel pumps are available to match your requirements - 255LPH or 400LPH for both return and returnless style systems
|Free Flow LPH||255|
|NPT Thread||1/4 NPT|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
- (12-15" deep tanks)$41.87Qty:
- Stainless Steel Mounting Flange Shim$11.36Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.