Hooker BlackHeart Engine Mount Brackets
1968-72 A-Body LS Swap Engine Mounting Bracket Kit- Stock Position
$144.95 Your Price
- Locates engine to stock SBC engine/transmission mating plane - See instructions for additional information
- Plate steel construction-provides a durable cost-effective LS engine mounting solution
- Provides optimized U-joint angles for vehicles with stock to moderately lowered suspension ride heights
- Allows installation of a GM TH350, TH400 or TH2004R transmission using a factory 1968-72 Chevelle transmission crossmember, without having to cut the vehicle floor open
- 4L60-4L70, 4th-gen F-body T56/T56 Magnum or 4L80/4L85 transmission installations require extensive floor cutting; T56/T56 Magnum and 4L80/4L85 installations require the use of a Hooker 71222007HKR transmission crossmember
- Broad accessory drive compatibility- allows the use Holley or stock Corvette, truck, F-body or GTO accessory drive systems (some stock FEAD component exclusions apply)
- Provides best-available clearance for installation of low-mount A/C compressor
- Holley 302-2 oil pan compatible- provides for easy bolt-in installation process and clearance for steering tie rod ends
- Dual rubber/poly mount compatibility- allows use of 4th-gen F-body factory rubber mounts, or aftermarket poly replacement inserts
- Clear Zinc plated finish- provides attractive corrosion-resistant appearance
|Application||1968-72 GM A-Body|
|Motor Type||GM LS|
|Product Type||Engine Mounts|
|Type of Component||Engine Mount Bracket|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.