Flowtech Crankcase Evacuation Kit
Stainless Steel Crankcase Evacuation Kit. Sold individually.
$18.95 Your Price
- Designed for use on race engines, improving horsepower by reducing crankcase pressure
- Includes stainless steel weld-in bung (to weld into header collector), stainless steel threaded adapter tube, copper washer, and stainless steel threaded plug
- Adapter tube features M18x1.5 threads to screw into the bung and ½” NPT threads to fit most evac check valves
- Sold individually
|Material||409 Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Crankcase Evacuation Kit|
|Type of Component||Crankcase Evacuation Kit|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.