Flowmaster Catalytic Converter - Direct Fit - Federal
Fits misc GM cars from 1982 to 1994 with V6 and V8 engines.
$116.95 Your Price
- Flowmaster Quality
- Meets or exceeds all USEPA 49-state requirements
- Available for a variety of Direct Fits
|Air Tube Adaptable||No|
|Body Length (in)||23.00|
|Body Width (in)||6|
|California Proposition 65 Required||No|
|CARB (California) Compliant||No|
|Inlet Connection Type||Clamp-On|
|Inlet Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Outlet Connection Type||Flanged|
|Outlet Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Oxygen Sensor Location||None|
|Product Type||Catalytic Converter|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.