Flowmaster Catalytic Converter - Direct Fit - Federal
Fits 2007-2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 & GMC Sierra 1500 trucks & Suburban, Avalanche, Tahoe and Yukon with a 4.3L, 4.8L, 5.3L or 6.0L engine.
$439.95 Your Price
Starting at $39 a month with Learn More
- Meets or Exceeds all USEPA 49-state Requirements
- Available for a Variety of Direct-Fit Applications
- Mandrel-bent Tubing for High Flow
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Flowmaster Quality
- Easy Installation
|Air Tube Adaptable||No|
|Assembly Length (in)||40|
|Assembly Width (in)||30|
|Body Length (in)||N/A|
|Body Width (in)||N/A|
|California Proposition 65 Required||No|
|CARB (California) Compliant||No|
|Inlet Connection Type||Flanged|
|Inlet Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Mounting Orientation||Left and Right|
|Outlet Connection Type||Flanged|
|Outlet Diameter (in)||3|
|Oxygen Sensor Location||Pre & Post Catalyst|
|Product Type||Catalytic Converter|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.