Dinan Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust - 1992-1999 BMW 3-Series
Stainless Steel - Polished Tips - E36
$1,199.95 Your Price
Starting at $106 a month with Learn More
- More Power: + 9 HP @ 5000 RPM, + 9 LB-FT @ 5000 RPM (w/ software on '95 E36 M3))
- More Power: + 9 HP @ 6500 RPM, + 7 LB-FT @ 6500 RPM (w/ software on the '96-'99 E36 M3)
- More Power: + 6 HP @ 6500 RPM, + 5 LB-FT @ 6500 RPM (w/ software on the E36 328i)
- More Power: + 11 HP @ 4500 RPM, + 13 LB-FT @ 4500 RPM (w/ software on the E36 325i)
- Drone abatement technologies used to reduce cabin resonance
- Enjoyably louder, sportier sound
- Dual 2.5" polished and laser engraved exhaust tips
- 11 lbs. lighter than stock (17 lbs. vs. 28 lbs.)
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction
- Uses the factory brackets and hangers for a factory-like fitment
|Dinan Point Value||3|
|Labor Time (Hours)||1|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Max HP Gain||6 - 11 (Depending on application)|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||5 - 13 (Depending on application)|
|Product Type||Axle-Back Exhaust|
|Sound Level||Moderate / Aggressive|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.