Flowmaster Force II Cat-back Exhaust System
2011-2014 Dodge Challenger SE with 3.6L engine including AWD models.
$1,015.95 Your Price
Starting at $90 a month with Learn More
- Includes Hangers and Hardware for and Easy Installation
- Dual 2.50-inch Mandrel-bent Stainless Steel Tubing
- Connects After the Factory Catalytic Converter
- Includes Specially Tuned Resonators
- Uses the Factory Hanger Locations
- Moderate Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
|Exhaust Series||Force II|
|Exit Position||Dual Out Rear|
|Inlet Diameter (in)||2.25|
|Material||409 Stainless Steel|
|Muffler Part Number||Kit Only|
|Muffler Series||50 Series Delta Flow|
|Outlet Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Product Type||Exhaust System|
|Tip Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Tip Quantity||Not Included|
|Tubing Diameter (in)||2.5|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Chromium (hexavalent compounds)|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.