Hooker BlackHeart Header-Back Race Exhaust System ( w/Muffler, No Catalytic Converters)
2014-2017 C7 Corvette 3" 304SS Header-Back Race Exhaust System w/Muffler, No Catalytic Converter
$1,775.95 Your Price
Starting at $157 a month with Learn More
- Constructed of 3” 18-gauge, 304 Stainless Steel material maximizing strength and durability
- No Cats for unrestricted flow and power potential
- Quality welds for strength, longevity, and good looks
- Utilizes factory style AFM Valves, to prevent check engine light and reduce unwanted harmonics while in 4 cylinder mode
- Siamese X-Pipe with increased scavenging for maximum performance gains
- High flow, straight through muffler design produces an aggressive exhaust note under acceleration and a mellow tone at idle
- Quad 4” twin wall polished tips with Laser etched HOOKER logo
- Rear muffler bracket with sculpted HOOKER BlackHeart logo supplied, optional muffler brackets available
- Tube Geometry designed for maximum ground clearance and hassle free installation
- Header-Back exhaust systems utilize factory mounting points for ease of installation
- Header-Back exhaust system designed to fit with Hooker BlackHeart Longtube Headers
- All hardware included
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Limited Warranty
- RACING USE ONLY
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Header-Back Exhaust Kit|
|Tube Diameter||3 inch|
|Type of Muffler||High Flow, Straight Through|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.