Hooker BlackHeart Header-Back Exhaust with Mufflers (w/o Cats)
2015-2017 C7 Corvette Z06 3" 304 Stainless Steel Header-Back w/ Mufflers (w/o Cats)
$1,733.95 Your Price
Starting at $153 a month with Learn More
- Constructed of 3” 18-gauge, 304 Stainless Steel material maximizing strength and durability
- Quality welds for strength, longevity, and good looks
- Siamese X-Pipe with increased scavenging for maximum performance gains
- No cats for unrestricted flow and power potential
- High flow, straight through muffler design that produces an aggressive exhaust note under acceleration and a mellow tone at idle
- No exhaust valves for un-restricted flow and performance (Deletes factory dual mode exhaust)
- Quad 4” twin wall polished tips with Laser etched HOOKER logo
- Rear muffler bracket with sculpted HOOKER Blackheart logo supplied
- Tube Geometry designed for maximum ground clearance and hassle free installation
- All hardware included for a quick and easy installation
- Utilizes factory mounting points for ease of installation
- Designed for use with Hooker BlackHeart long tube headers PN:70101322-RHKR or PN:70101324-RHKR
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- FOR RACING USE ONLY
|Application||2015-2017 Corvette Z06|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Header-Back Exhaust Kit|
|Tube Diameter||3 inch|
|Type of Muffler||High Flow, Straight Through|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.