Hooker BlackHeart True Dual Exhaust kit
Hooker BlackHeart True Dual Exhaust kit for 1998-2002 Camaro/Firebird 5.7L V8 LS engine equipped models 409 Stainless Steel construction
$799.95 Your Price
Starting at $71 a month with Learn More
- Designed for direct bolt-in connection to Hooker 70201301-RHKR 1-3/4” mid-length headers; connection to Hooker 70201302-RHKR 1-7/8” mid-length headers
- 2.5” true dual exhaust system with merged-X crossover provides performance and sound quality superior to any stock-type single tube/single muffler system
- 18-gauge 409 stainless steel system tubing provides strength and long term durability
- Polished 6” diameter 304 stainless steel absorption mufflers and 3” dual tips with laser etched Hooker BlackHeart logo; tips are adjustable to provide personally preferred amount of protrusion beyond rear bumper
- Tube bend geometry optimized to provide maximum ground clearance, which is critical for use on lowered vehicles
- Tip elevation and spacing optimized for fitment with all Camaro and Firebird rear bumpers
- Compatible with stock or aftermarket rear suspension pan hard rod/brace assemblies
- OE quality hangers/hardware included
- Intended for off-road/racing use only; not legal for use on pollution controlled motor vehicles.
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Application||1993-2002 Camaro / Firebird 5.7L|
|Product Type||Dual Exhuast Kit|
|Tips||304 Stainless Steel|
|Tube Material||409 Stainless Steel|
|Type of Muffler||High Flow, Straight Through|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.