Hooker BlackHeart Dual Cat-Back Exhaust Kit
2.5" Dual Cat-Back Systems for 1998-2002 Camaro/Firebird 409 Stainless Steel tubing w/304 Stainless Steel mufflers and tips, 50-State Legal
$799.95 Your Price
- Stainless steel construction and OE quality hardware provide optimized fitment/finish and system longevity
- Connects to outlets of stock catalytic converters; 50-state legal for installation.
- Strategic use of bend geometry and clamp connection points provides maximized component /ground clearances
- Integrated crossover for optimized engine performance
- Polished 304SS mufflers and quad tips; protrusion and rotation of tips fully adjustable for best fit under all Camaro, Firebird Formula or Trans AM style rear bumpers
- Removal/modification of stock heat shields above rear axle not required
- Fully compatible with stock rear suspension panhard rod and brace; purchase/use of aftermarket suspension parts not required
- Compatible with all driveshafts up to 3.5” in diameter
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Application||1993-2002 Camaro / Firebird 5.7L|
|Product Type||Cat-Back Exhaust Kit|
|Tips||304 Stainless Steel|
|Tube Material||409 Stainless Steel|
|Type of Muffler||High Flow, Straight Through|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.