Header Gaskets - Aluminum-Layered - 302-351W Ford Small Block Windsor 1987-95
Mr. Gasket, Layered Aluminum Material, Oval Ports
$25.70 Your Price
- Reusable header, exhaust manifold and collector flange gaskets
- Manufactured from "dead soft" aluminum layers - .125" thick
- Conforms easily to surface irregularities (warped flanges)
- Compresses down to 0.60" to create a tight leak-proof seal
- Will not shrink, deteriorate, or blow out- eliminating gasket leaks
- For high performance street, drag race and oval track use
|Collector Gaskets Included||3|
|Engine||Ford Small Block Windsor|
|Port Size||1.25" x 1.75"|
|Product Type||Header Gaskets|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.