Hooker Super Competition Mid-Length Headers - Ceramic Coated
1986-87 Buick Grand National, GNX, and Regal T-Type 3.8L Turbo V-6
Not Available Online
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16” machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry’s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
|Collector Diameter||2-1/4 inch|
|Header Finish||Silver Metallic Ceramic|
|Header Style||Mid Length|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-1/2 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.