Flowtech Shorty Headers- Natural Finish
Flowtech 2011-2014 Mustang GT 5.0L Mild Steel 1-3/4" Shorty Header - Natural Finish
$316.95 Your Price
Starting at $28 a month with Learn More
- Heavy duty 16-gauge mild steel tubing for increased strength and durability
- Mandrel-bent tubing provide consistent tubing diameter for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- 1-3/4” primary tube diameter for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- OE style 2-3/4” collector connects to factory exhaust head pipe
- TIG-welded, machined 7/16” header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Accommodates all factory OE components
- Available in a raw or polished finishes
- Headers are a must if you are using a cold air intake, cat-back exhaust system or tuner
- Retains factory O2 sensors and catalytic converters
|Application||2011-2014 Mustang 5.0L|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-3/4 inch|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.