Hooker Super Competition Shorty Headers - Ceramic Coated
Fits 1986-1990 Camaro/Firebird: 305-350 Tube Size 1.625" O.D., Collector Size 3", O.D., Collector Length 3", Port Shape: Same As Port, Includes Y-Pipe, CARB EXECUTIVE ORDER D-164-5
$880.95 Your Price
Starting at $78 a month with Learn More
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- This is a 50-State Legal header (C.A.R.B. EO #D-164-5).
- Will accommodate all emission control devices
- Designed as a high-performance, direct fit replacement for OEM exhaust manifolds
- Industry’s best welds for durability
- 3/8” machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- All necessary hardware is included for a simple installation
- Legal for sale and installation in California
- CARB EXECUTIVE ORDER D-164-5
|CARB (California) Compliant||Yes|
|Collector Diameter||3.00 inch|
|Engine||Chevrolet Small Block|
|Header Finish||Silver Ceramic|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-5/8 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.