Hooker Super Competition Long Tube Header - Painted
64-67 Chevelle/El Camino: 396-502 Tube 2" O.D. x 34", Collector Size 3.5" O.D., Collector Length 10", Port Shape: Same As Port
$529.16 Holleydays Price
- Industry’s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- 5/16” machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
|Collector Diameter||3-1/2 inch|
|Header Finish||Black Paint|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||2 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.