Hooker Super Competition Long Tube Header - Black Ceramic Coated
1955-57 Chevys; LS (all exc. LS7) Engine Swap Headers with stock or Saginaw 605 gear boxes
$695.95 Your Price
Starting at $62 a month with Learn More
- True long-tube design to maximize performance potential of engine
- Thick plate steel flanges provide leak-proof seal at cylinder heads
- Designed to fit with all stock or Saginaw 605 steering set-ups
- Designed to be compatible with other popular aftermarket components for this application
- Formulated to withstand extreme temperatures (stability rating is 1700° F) without discoloration and maintains excellent adhesion even after repeated thermal cycling
- Provides a higher heat tolerance threshold than available from silver ceramics (ours or any of our competitor’s) and is therefore recommended for any applications producing elevated exhaust gas temperatures, such as when using superchargers and/or nitrou
- High-efficiency thermal properties limit heat migration through the header assembly, which in turn lowers under-hood temperatures for more performance
- Increased corrosion protection ensures long service life and maintained appearance of investment
- Provides unique styling enhancement that is equally pleasing in either a nostalgic retro application or a modern hi-tech build. As this coating is not burnished after its application, the surface appearance is more consistent than that of a silver cerami
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.