Hooker Competition Long Tube Header - Ceramic Coated
98-99 Camaro/Firebird: LS1 Tube Size 1.75", Collector Size 3", Port Shape: Same as Port
$497.95 Your Price
Starting at $44 a month with Learn More
- Big 1 3/4” (Super Competition) tuned length primary tubes
- Super Competition version features a 3” slip fit Power Spear™ collector for efficient high RPM scavenging and reduced back pressure
- Competition version features a 3” slip fit long transition 9” conventional collector for efficient scavenging and reduced back pressure
- Made of sturdy 18 (Super Competition) gauge tube
- Precision machined 3/8” head flange for perfect sealing
- Tight tuck collector designs make it easier to lower vehicle 1”-3”
- Industry’s best welds for appearance and long life Offered in high temp black, metallic ceramic coated or 304 stainless steel
- Easy to install and comes complete with hardware and instructions
- Works with power steering, power brakes and air conditioning
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.