Hooker Competition Full Length Header - Black Ceramic Coated
67-82 Mopar A, B, E & F Bodies: 273-360, Tube Size 1.625" O.D. x 34", Collector Size 3" O.D., Collector Length 8", Port Shape: Same As Port
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Formulated to withstand extreme temperatures (stability rating is 1700° F vs 1300º F on silver ceramic) without discoloration and maintains excellent adhesion even after repeated thermal cycling
- Provides a higher heat tolerance threshold than available from silver ceramics (ours or any of our competitor’s) and is therefore recommended for any applications producing elevated exhaust gas temperatures, such as when using superchargers and/or nitrou
- High-efficiency thermal properties limit heat migration through the header assembly, which in turn lowers under-hood temperatures for more performance
- Increased corrosion protection ensures long service life and maintained appearance of investment
- Provides unique styling enhancement that is equally pleasing in either a nostalgic retro application or a modern hi-tech build. As this coating is not burnished after its application, the surface appearance is more consistent than that of a silver cerami
- Works with power steering, power brakes and air conditioning
|Collector Diameter||3 inch|
|Header Finish||Black Ceramic|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-5/8 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.