Hooker BlackHeart Long Tube Header - Stainless
1975-81 GM LS 2nd Gen (Camaro/Firebird) Tube Size 1-3/4", Collector Size 3", Port Shape: Round, 304 Stainless Steel Finish
$1,038.95 Your Price
Starting at $92 a month with Learn More
- Will not install with factory column shift linkage, Lokar or similar aftermarket cable or linkage required for column shift applications
- Designed and intended for installation only with Hooker LS swap engine mounting brackets and transmission crossmembers for this application.Will not install with any other brand of mounts
- Installation with half-height mounts will likely require modification to vehicle floor panels
- Compatible only with stock height subframe/body mounts
- Connection to 2-1/2” Hooker 2nd-gen F-body exhaust system requires the use of an available mid-pipe kit
- Bolt-in installation with Hooker 3” 2nd-gen F-body exhaust system
- Compatible with Quick Time™ bellhousings, mechanical clutch linkage (requires custom Z-bar/pivot ball assembly), stock A/C evaporator case on firewall, straight boot spark plug wires and Holley LS swap oil pan and accessory drive brackets
- Proprietary flat-finished/TIG welded stainless steel investment cast port flanges, CAD/CFD designed one-piece merge collectors and investment cast attenuation spears
- 1-3/4” primaries/3" collectors
- The only 75’-81’ specific header design in the marketplace
- Premium fitment with maximized ground clearance
- 100% Stainless steel construction
|Collector Diameter||3 inch|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-3/4 inch|
|Tube Material||304 Stainless Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.