Hooker BlackHeart Long Tube Headers - Stainless
Nissan 240SX S13/S14 LS Engine Swap Headers 1-7/8'' primaries x 3'' collectors, 3/8'' Thick TIG welded flat flanges, 304 Stainless Steel Construction
$1,106.95 Your Price
Starting at $98 a month with Learn More
- Bolt-In Compatible with Hooker P/N 9722HKR Nissan LS swap exhaust system
- 1-7/8'' primaries and 3'' merge collectors are optimally sized for stock LS2/LS3/LS7 and hot LS1/LS6 engines
- Compatible with LS engines coupled to T-56 transmissions(LS F-body and GTO)
- not compatible with automatic transmissions
- Optimized bend geometry for fantastic spark plug/wire and vehicle component clearance
- Compatible with stock bellhousing and Quick Time™ bellhousing.
- Stainless steel material that looks great, retains heat equal to ceramic coating and boasts long product life
- Collectors are tucked close to floor panels for fantastic ground clearance and longer product life
- Fuel lines can remain in the OEM location if so desired.
- Compatible with full-length Hooker stainless steel exhaust system for this application
- Dual compatibility with other Hooker and Sikky swap components
- TIG welded flanges for optimum structural integrity and premium looks
- CAD designed investment cast flanges and collector spears designed to increase velocity and attenuate turbulence
- CAD/CFD designed 3” one-piece formed merge collectors
- This swap kit is also compatible with the Canton Racing oil pan developed specifically for use with GM LS swaps into the S13/S14 Nissan chassis.
- When used with the Canton Racing oil pan for the S13/S14 Nissan chassis, use of the factory front sway bar can be maintained.
- For racing use only
|Collector Diameter||3.00 inch|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-7/8 inch|
|Tube Material||304 Stainless Steel|
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.