Hooker BlackHeart Long Tube Headers - Natural
1967-69 GM F-Body LT-Swap Long Tube Headers, 1-7/8" x 3", 304SS - Natural Finish, For use with DSE (Detroit Speed, Inc.) Subframe and Suspension
$1,299.95 Your Price
Starting at $115 a month with Learn More
- Designed specifically for DSE (Detroit Speed, Inc.) Front Subframe, Suspension, and Steering
- Available in Natural or Satin Brushed finish
- Constructed from lightweight, 18-gauge, mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel, maximizing strength and durability
- 1-7/8” primary tubes and long transition 3” collectors with merge spears for maximum flow and increased exhaust velocity
- 3/8” thick, CNC waterjet header flanges are used for strength and maximum sealing surface
- Designed to work specifically with Hooker Transmission Crossmembers and Engine Mounts for a trouble free install
- 100% quality hand-welded construction for strength, longevity and good looks
- Tube geometry designed for maximum clearance and hassle-free installation
- All hardware included
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-7/8 inch|
|Tube Material||304 Stainless Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.